Sunday, January 11, 2015

Change in the blog plus traveling things

Well today was a bad day. My fiancée and I have broken up. So my blog will no longer include wedding plans. So now I will blog about moving forward with my life. I have an interview for a new nanny job tomorrow. Also instead of going on my honeymoon it looks like I might go to Alaska! I am excited to add a new state to my list. Here is a list of the states I have been to:
  1. Alabama
  2. Arkansas
  3. Connecticut
  4. Delaware
  5. Florida
  6.  Georgia
  7. Illinois
  8. Indiana
  9. Kentucky
  10. Louisiana
  11. Maine
  12. Maryland
  13. Massachusetts
  14. Mississippi
  15. Missouri
  16. New Hampshire
  17. New Jersey
  18. New York
  19. North Carolina
  20. Ohio
  21. Oklahoma
  22. Pennsylvania
  23. Rhode Island
  24. South Carolina
  25. Tennessee
  26. Texas
  27. Vermont
  28. Virginia
  29. Washington
  30. West Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment