Friday, January 16, 2015
The past few days
So my fiancée and I made up. We are just going to move the wedding back a bit. Hopefully either October or November of this year. On Sunday my fiancée, my sister, and I are going into Philly. To go to the Benjamin Franklin museum. I am excited. As for my reading I finished the third, fourth, and fifth book of the Rizzoli and Isles series by Tess Gerritsen. Right now I am reading the sixth book. I also went to a new book club this week. I really enjoyed it. For February each of us got to pick a wrapped romance novel out of a bag and that's the book we are supposed to read for next month. Its a pretty cool idea. Its called go on a blind date with a book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment