Friday, January 23, 2015
Whats happening in my life
Hey, so the past few days have been busy. I finished reading book six, seven, eight, nine, and ten in the Rizzoli and Isles series. They all were really good. I am going to start book eleven tomorrow. But I am sad because book eleven just came out so I will have to wait for the next book. But it will be okay. So last Sunday it rained and there was ice so the Ben Franklin museum wasn't opened. But we went to the national liberties museum and Independence Hall. Independence hall was pretty cool. On Tuesday my class for this semester started. It was pretty cool. I think it will be good class. On Wednesday I went to the library and got season one of the TV show Rizzoli and Isles out so I right after I finish this post I am going to watch the first episode. Tomorrow I was supposed to go to Washington dc with my mom but the weather is going to be bad so we are going next Saturday instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment