- Better Than Perfect by Melissa Kantor
- Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff
- Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
- The Darlings are Forever by Melissa Kantor
- The Darlings in Love by Melissa Kantor
- Jessica Darling's It List by Megan McCafferty
- Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
- Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
- Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty
- Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
- Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty
- I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
- No Parking at the End Times by Bryan Bliss
- The Last Juror by John Grisham
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Silver Linings by Debbie Macomber
- The Guest Cottage by Nancy Thayer
- Winter at the Door by Sarah Graves
- See Me by Nicholas Sparks
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- All Dressed in White by Mary Higgins Clark
- Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich
- The Secret of Happy Ever After by Lucy Dillon
- Grey by E.L. James
- Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts by Lucy Dillon
- A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon
- Come and Find Me by Hallie Ephron
- Never Tell a Lie by Hallie Ephron
- The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
- Summer Secrets by Jane Green
- Swapping Lives by Jane Green
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- The Rainmaker by John Grisham
- The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
- Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot
- The Racketeer by John Grisham
- Gray Mountain by John Grisham
- A Painted House by John Grisham
- The Butcher by Jennifer Hillier
- Creep by Jennifer Hillier
- Freak by Jennifer Hillier
- Walking Back to Happiness by Lucy Dillon
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
- The Inn by William Patterson
Saturday, January 30, 2016
I am back and hope to be able to post regularly
Hey guys, since my last post in August I have been super busy. My fiancée and I broke up. Since August the only place I traveled to was to see my sister in Virginia. In March I am going back to Vermont and Massachusetts. And hopefully in June I am going on a cruise to England, Ireland, Scotland, and France. Since my last post I have read a lot of books. My reading goal for 2015 was to read 200 books, but I only read 106 books. My reading goal for this year is 120 books, so far I have read 12. Here's the list of books I've read since my last post:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment