Thursday, July 9, 2015

Summer fun

Hey guys so on Monday I drove to Virginia with my sister and her bf. Her bf is going to be living there and Colleen is moving down next month. Colleen and I visited the college she is going to be going to. She had two placement test to take so she took the English one Monday. And then we decided to spend the night so she didn't have to take two in one day. So Tuesday morning we drove to the college, she took her test and then we headed towards home. Along the way we stopped at Skyline Caverns. Skyline Caverns were really neat. I love Caverns. Here are some pictures I took in the cavern. Our tour guide Anthony was an awesome tour guide.


 
 
  So reading wise, I finished The Dress shop of Dreams by Menna van Praag, I Was Here by Gayle Forman, There Was an Old Woman by Hallie Ephron, Night Night, Sleep Tight by Hallie Ephron and The Clique: The Manga by Lisi Harrison.

I am currently reading When the World Was Young by Elizabeth Gaffney.

Last night I went to my book club and I had a lot of fun, My book club meets in a local bar and our book club is called books on tap. Next month we are supposed to read a book by someone famous who wasn't/isn't really an author but wrote a book. I have no clue what I am going to read for that. But next Tuesday I am joining a new book club, its for adults that read YA books. So I am excited for that because I love book clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment