Thursday, July 2, 2015

A couple different things

Hey Guys, not that I have any followers but I do get a read now and then lol. Anyways I am very excited to tell you I am going to Michigan and Canada at the end of the summer!!! We are going to drive there in my car.
That's my car on the first day I got it almost a year ago. I cant believe its been that long already. I love my ford escape. Its perfect for me because I can literally just say to my gang okay load up lets go and 5 of us can go on an adventure. My family calls me Tora the explorer because I literally almost always know where we are going.

So since my last reading update this is what I've read:
The Melody Lingers On by Mary Higgins Clark
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (this was a re-read)
99 Days by Katie Cotugno
I am currently reading The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna Van Praag


So everyone has been doing this A-Z survey so I decided to do the survey.
A. Age: 21.5

B. Biggest Fear: Spiders, ever since my mom got bit my one in 2010.

C. Current Time: 11:39 am

D. Drink You Last Had: Milk

E. Easiest Person To Talk To: My Mom

F. Favorite Song: Right now its Cecilia And The Satellite by Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness

G. Grossest Memory: When my best friend Shawn tried to throw me in the pool but I fell and cut my ankle and we saw my bone.

H. Hometown: Delran

I. In Love With: My fiancée Ron

J. Jealous of: Anyone who got Loft 89 at Taylor Swift's 1989 world tour during her two nights in Philly

K. Kindest Person You Know: This lady Kellie who I babysit for, she is always so nice, and she lets me get ice cream with her triplets if mister softee comes around while I am there

L. Longest Relationship: 4 and half years and still going

M. Middle Name: Belle

N. Number Of Siblings: One
                                                    Me and My Sister Colleen

O. One Wish: To travel to Ireland

P. Person You Spoke to Last on the Phone: Ron

Q. Question You're Always Asked: How old are you?

R. Reason to Smile: I am going to Massachusetts and Vermont at the end of the month

S. Song you Last Sang: California by Metro Station

T. Time You Woke Up: 10 am

U. Underwear Color: Black

V. Vacation Destination: I am going to Massachusetts, Vermont, Michigan, Canada, and maybe California this Summer

W. Worst Habit: Biting my nails

X. X-Rays You've Had: Ankle

Y. Your Favorite Food: Duck and Chicken Kiev

Z. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Well that was fun, if you want comment with some or all of your A-Z facts. Now I am going to go eat lunch and read some. Have an awesome day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment