Friday, September 29, 2017

Sorry it has been forever

Hey Guys. Sorry it has been forever since my last post. You are probably wondering what has been going on. I started my job in activities and I love it!!!! It is the greatest job ever. I just hang out with old people and play bingo and sing lol. I do a lot of singing now. I was never comfortable singing in front of people but now I am. My boyfriend and I broke up this week which sucks but I will be okay.

So in March my sister had a baby and now I have a nephew. He is the cutest thing ever. But he is in foster care in Tennessee. I miss him but hopefully he will be back with us in November.

My reading goal for 2017 is 110 books I am at 72. I have 38 books to go, It is almost October. I have 3 months till the end of the year, I might make it this year. Here is a list of every thing I have read so far this year:
  1. The Light Between Oceans by M.L Stedman
  2. Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
  3. Paris for One and Other Stories by Jojo Moyes
  4. Girl Missing by Tess Gerritsen
  5. Someone Like You by Victoria Bylin
  6. Harvest by Tess Gerritsen
  7. Every Boy's Got One by Meg Cabot
  8. Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand
  9. Winter Stroll by Elin Hilderbrand
  10. Winter Storm by Elin Hilderbrand
  11. The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen
  12. Letters from Skye by Jessica Brockmole
  13. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
  14. Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  15. Christmas Masquerade by Debbie Macomber
  16. The Man in the Green Chevy by Susan Rogers Cooper
  17. Houston in the Rearview Mirror by Susan Rogers Cooper
  18. The Fifth Letter by Nicole Moriarty
  19. The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews
  20. Here's to Us by Elin Hilderbrand
  21. Daughters of the Bride by Susan Mallery
  22. All By Myself, Alone by Mary Higgins Clark
  23. One Less Problem Without You by Beth Harbison
  24. All Summer Long by Dorothea Benton Frank
  25. I'll Take You There by Wally Lamb
  26. Murder at the Breakers by Alyssa Maxwell
  27. Murder at Marble House by Alyssa Maxwell
  28. Murder at Beechwood by Alyssa Maxwell
  29. Murder at Rough Point by Alyssa Maxwell
  30. The Cherry Cola Book Club by Ashton Lee
  31. The Reading Circle by Ashton Lee
  32. The Wedding Circle by Ashton Lee
  33. A Cherry Cola Christmas by Ashton Lee
  34. Queen of the Cookbooks by Ashton Lee
  35. Dictatorship of the Dress by Jessica Topper
  36. Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
  37. The Tuesday Club Murders by Agatha Christie
  38. Camino Island by John Grisham
  39. Same Beach, Next Year by Dorothea Benton Frank
  40. The Identicals by Elin Hilderbrand
  41. If Not for You by Debbie Macomber
  42. Every Breath You Take by Ann Rule
  43. The Ex by Alafair Burke
  44. Working Stiff by Annelise Ryan
  45. Scared Stiff by Annelise Ryan
  46. Frozen Stiff by Annelise Ryan
  47. Lucky Stiff by Annelise Ryan
  48. Board Stiff by Annelise Ryan
  49. Stiff Penalty by Annelise Ryan
  50. Stiff Competition by Annelise Ryan
  51. Dead in The Water by Annelise Ryan
  52. Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
  53. Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke
  54. Blueberry Muffin Murder by Joanne Fluke
  55. Lemon Meringue Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
  56. Fudge Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke
  57. Sugar Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
  58. Peach Cobbler Murder by Joanne Fluke
  59. Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke
  60. Key Lime Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
  61. Carrot Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
  62. Cream Puff Murder by Joanne Fluke
  63. Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke
  64. Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke
  65. Devil's Food Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
  66. Cinnamon Roll Murder by Joanne Fluke
  67. Red Velvet Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke
  68. Blackberry Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
  69. Double Fudge Brownie Murder by Joanne Fluke
  70. Wedding Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
  71. Christmas Caramel Murder by Joanne Fluke
  72. Banana Cream Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke

The last book ended in a cliff hanger and the next book doesn't come out till February so now to find something else to read.


Bye for now,
     Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment