Since my last post I have read When the World Was Young by Elizabeth Gaffney, Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor, The Sweet, Terrible, Glorious Year I Truly, Completely Lost It by Lisa Shanahan, The Breakup Bible By Melissa Kantor, and When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle.
I am currently reading Better Than Perfect by Melissa Kantor. After I finish that which hopefully I finish it today, I will be reading the pile of books I got from the library. These are the books in my pile:
- Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff
- Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
- Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
- The Darlings are Forever by Melissa Kantor
- The Darlings in Love by Melissa Kantor
- Jessica Darling's It List by Megan McCafferty
- Sloppy First by Megan McCafferty
- Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
- Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty
- Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
- Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty
- I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- No Parking at the End Times by Bryan Bliss
No comments:
Post a Comment